Thursday 4 December 2014

You Called Me "ToU"




Last night, someone told me about You, describe You, everything ... I'm so wondering in my mind. Never imagine that will be happened with You, almost denied whatever he said. But I knew, how's he so close with you than me lately. He never know about us.



We knew what kind of our relation before and now, We understood how's our feeling and doubt each other.  No words begins or say good bye, but we decided that we can't together.

And now,  after I heard whatever He told me, why did I feel so hurt and leave a wound ? Why my eyes bear the tears ? I couldn't say anything, but  gave  him a bitter sweet, and said .. That's Man !!!



And when I would left you last night, You asked  me to wait until you arrived here, can I ??? Frankly, I was still longing every time when we ever spent together. Sometimes as if I always be waiting a miracle, but sometimes as if I always be letting you go forever

We didn't talk too much ... I could see your face in the dark. Gave me little kiss, as if a sign that we never ending .. We knew when the good time to start again ....


#for someone who always call me "ToU"

0 comments:

Post a Comment